1. What do you enjoy about your role? I have been the caretaker for over 10 years and I have enjoyed the ability to work the hours needed but still spend time with my family. I also love cleaning the church during the day when its quiet. It gives me time to think and pray.
2. What do you love about Jesus? He’s always there. We can pray to Him wherever we are. Jesus is the same yesterday, today,
3. What do you love about your family? My family loves to give hugs, share funny stories, laugh, cry and pray together. We are not perfect.
We have lots of problems ourselves, we just do one day at a time.
4. What do you love about Hepburn MB? That I have been able to use my gifts of caring, and gift of hospitality within the church.
5. What do you love about Saskatchewan? The ability to see God’s nature up close, from the sandhills, to the forest, to the creeks to the large lakes. Living on a farm we see first hand how by putting in a tiny seed into the ground then watching and waiting, the warmth of the sun,
the rains from heaven the little seed starts to send up tiny green shoots which then turn into what we seeded. God is everywhere. Take time to see Him.